Spring is finally here, and while it’s still a little nippy outside, it’s time to start incorporating some spring jewellery inspiration into your fits. In Spring 2022 we’ll see a return of classic florals and personalised anklets. Plus, a few celestial-inspired pieces to welcome the sun back into our lives.
Spring Inspired Jewellery
Spring has always been a time for renewal and a fresh start. The end of March is the perfect time to switch up your wardrobe and prepare for what’s hopefully a sunny spring and summer ahead. It’s also an excellent time to change up jewellery as well.
Floral Inspired jewellery
A spring lookbook would never be complete without some floral inspiration. As we’ve written previously, floral prints will always be a prominent trend in spring and summer fashions, including jewellery.
Bold lines and block colouring is still big for 2022, so why not add some graphic detailing with a statement signet ring. Our Daisy Signet Ring, Tulip Signet Ring and Four Leaf Clover Signet Ring are great examples of this style. Plus, they can easily be worn as a single piece or when wearing rings on multiple fingers. This collection mixes classic feminine detailing with a traditional masculine signet ring style. But, we, of course, know that women can wear signet rings too, they’re not just for men.
If you prefer a more delicate style jewellery piece, look to light, pastel colours and softer lines. Our Four-leaf Clover Necklace has an ethereal feel with its translucent, shimmering opal centre and soft, circular lines. The Kai Earring set is a great example of using texture rather than colour to hint at a style. Its twisted braid hoops are reminiscent of a veined leaf and will add a sophisticated charm to your work outfit. We also have the Remi Earring which features a similar braided style and is great for a spring party. You don’t need to theme your jewellery overtly, it can be subtle and understated but still present the right vibe.
Sun Inspired Jewellery
Another beautiful homage we’ll see this spring is to the sun. As the days get longer and the sun feels like it’s here to stay, we are looking forward to seeing more sunlight inspired jewellery this spring.
We love the Sonia Sun Pendant Necklace. It’s simple and modest but still incredibly elegant. This is an ideal everyday necklace for all spring and summer long. Choose in gold for the classic sun look but we also have it in silver for our cool, toned ladies. Our Moon & Sun Pendant Necklace is another similar style but features more heavy detailing. While still an excellent everyday piece, this is a bolder statement than the Sonia.
The spring isn’t all about the sun though, the moon still tips his hat to say hello, so you’ll see lots of other celestial-inspired jewellery this 2022. If you like the pendant necklace style but want a moon rather than sun featured, we have several options. The Celine Moon Layered Necklace is on-trend for necklace styles this year. Our Crescent Moon Necklace and Mini Crescent Moon Necklace at two more great examples of simplicity done right. If you’re looking for some earring inspiration, you’ve got to check out our Moon Drop earring that features a moon, star and cubic zirconia stud. The perfect fun and playful piece.
While not all of us are brave enough to don shorts yet, we know there are lots of you out there that will be sunning your legs the first chance you get. Buy yourself a personalised anklet for the coming season from our huge array of name anklets. We offer many distinct styles and custom anklet types, including;
- Name Anklets - Our signature style, we offer a wide variety of personalised name anklets that are perfect for this year’s spring fun. Our top sellers include the Venice Custom Name Anklet, Siena Name Anklet, Paris Personalised Name Anklet and Miami Customised Name Anklet/ Bracelet.
- Initial Anklet - Featuring your chosen initial, this is a great option if you don’t feel comfortable putting your full name on display. Our collection includes the ICY Initial Anklet with Figaro Chain and the ICY Initial Anklet with Cuban Link Chain.
- Birth Year Anklet - We love our Birth Year Anklet, it’s the perfect mix of personalisation and style. We offer the 1990s and 2000s birth year anklet or input your own year on our Customisable Birth Year Anklet page.
- Angel Number Anklet - For something on the more unusual side, PRYA created our personalised Angel Number Anklets. Choose your special angel number and we’ll create it.
- World language name anklets - These stunning designed anklets use the beautiful scripts of different languages to create a unique look. Our anklet range includes the Arabic Name Anklet, Chinese Name Anklet and a Japanese Name Anklet.
Of course, we also have a whole host of non-personalised chain anklet designs. Check out the full anklet range.
Shop New In Spring Jewellery
We hope you’ve found some gorgeous inspiration for your spring wardrobe. If you want to check out the latest designs, head on over to our NEW IN section. We update our products weekly so our customers have the hottest trends right at their fingertips. Visit our blog for more trend inspiration, jewellery styling tips and interesting pieces on the history of gems, jewellery and fashion.