Here at PRYA, we offer a range of price points with a range of materials available.
Most of our items are now stainless steel with gold, silver or rose gold plating. Our stainless steel items are our highest quality and are tarnish free.
Please choose these items if you would like longer lasting, harder wearing, durable jewellery that will not lose their colour no matter what.
We offer lots of sterling silver items (especially rings) and these items are 92.5% sterling silver. These pieces are high quality long lasting.
PLATED MIXED METALS
However, we also like to offer cheaper alternatives to make our jewellery available to all (gold/silver plated mixed metals) and these items need to be looked after carefully to sustain their plating.
These items need to be looked after following these guidelines:
Do not wear your plated jewellery in the shower, while bathing, working out or sleeping as this can strip off the gold or silver plating.
To help your jewellery last as long as possible:
- Our plated items are costume jewellery, not solid gold or silver as reflected in our pricing.
- Avoid exposing jewellery to water, chemicals, household products, and perfumes/lotions which can cause jewellery to discolour.
- Put on your jewellery last when getting ready to avoid spraying perfume/deodorant or getting moisturiser/sprays on it.
- Between wearing, we recommend that you keep your jewellery in the pouches we send them in to avoid them touching anything that could damage them.
- With proper care, your jewels will retain their beauty and character.
We will not be able to replace or refund items that have been damaged by the customer, it is the customers responsibility to care for their jewellery following our guidelines.